• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

deliriums and desires; jinn

violence

“Yes,” she murmurs, and she says it with such honeyed sweetness she could almost be trusted, were it not for the way her eyes gleamed bright, almost glassy. And whether in response to his inquiry or his allowance to her I cannot say.
    Ok. It is a lukewarm acquiescence, but it’s all she needs, because in this moment he is open before her like a flower, beckoning.

She slips into his mind – not deep, merely wading in the shallows – and feels the way his heart beats sluggish in his chest, the slow draw of air into his lungs. Yes, he is alive, she can taste the saliva in his mouth. He is not like the bones, after all. But she still controls him, now, in this perhaps-fleeting moment where his mind opened to her and he invited her in.
    She inhales – his lungs expand – and she prods further. In addition to the undead oddness of him she finds other powers – the ability to heal, the ability to manipulate light.
    She is most intrigued by this – her own manipulations came to her easily.
    She pulls at light available, using him as the conduit, and shapes it like clay, tries to make a create to stand beside her bones. It is crude, rough-edged, and the light bleeds away as soon as she has it shaped, but she is thrilled nonetheless, excited to manipulate something else, something more.
    “Yes,” she says again, this time through his rotted lips.
    I could do such lovely things with you, she sighs to him in his mind. The light is dancing around them, wild and piercing and painful to look at. She stares anyway.

I’d stay the hand of god, but war is on your lips

PLEASE let me know if i should change anything. she can keep making him dance like a monkey or he can kick her out of his mind at any time obviously <33

Messages In This Thread
    deliriums and desires; jinn - by violence - 06-23-2016, 09:42 AM
    RE: deliriums and desires; jinn - by Jinn - 06-23-2016, 02:57 PM
    RE: deliriums and desires; jinn - by violence - 07-01-2016, 10:31 AM
    RE: deliriums and desires; jinn - by Jinn - 07-22-2016, 01:00 PM
    RE: deliriums and desires; jinn - by violence - 07-25-2016, 09:46 AM
    RE: deliriums and desires; jinn - by Jinn - 07-28-2016, 03:17 PM
    RE: deliriums and desires; jinn - by violence - 08-02-2016, 11:40 AM
    RE: deliriums and desires; jinn - by Jinn - 08-04-2016, 02:47 PM
    RE: deliriums and desires; jinn - by violence - 08-09-2016, 05:43 PM