• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Darkness cover me, deny every thing - any
    RHAVI
    DARKNESS COVER ME, DENY EVERY THING
    ”Uh oh..” The words were only a soft whisper underneath his breath, a soft whisper that has broken free from his lips. Where his audible reaction could be considered quite expressionless and it would sure look like he didn’t care, but his mind was already going in overdrive. Several thoughts clouded his thoughts, but the most prominent one sounded sort of like ’oh no, mom’s going to kill me’.

The yearling colt had somehow found his way to the forest, breaking free from his mother’s side for what might be the first time. And it was clearly the first time that Rhavi had ventured off this far on his own, even though he had already reached the age in which he would be able to take care of himself. Well, Esileif did her best to make him think otherwise and honestly, the accident that he had now caused only proved how much he still needed the tobiano mare.

He could only watch the fire which was spreading slowly. It probably was a good thing that it was winter and that a small layer of snow had painted the ground white. But apparently the branches of the sleeping trees had been dry enough to catch fire. All Rhavi had done was pass by, he hadn’t thrown a fireball, he had just been walking, exploring. The snow already diminished his power slightly – less than water would do, but is sure had some effect on him – but it hadn’t stopped his flaming mane to set the branch on fire.

While secretly wishing and hoping that the fire would stop itself the graying boy stared at the slowly growing fire, helplessly and without a clue what to do now. Instantly he swore he would never, ever, venture out alone again, truly believing that whatever Esileif had said to him about his incompetentness was completely true.
    FIREBREATHING QUEST CHILD OF ESILEIF

Messages In This Thread
    Darkness cover me, deny every thing - any - by Rhavi - 06-24-2016, 04:15 PM