• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Hold You Close To My Heart-{Birthing}
    the words she knows the tune she hums

She had remained distant from the herd since her stillborn last year, it was a disappointment to herself and Phaedrus. It was a rather quiet year, Josie was off making her own life and Zara recently began her diplomat duties again out and recruiting in the field. Phaedrus was rarely in the herd lands, and when he was it was hard to find time with him due to the large number of herd members. But she was never truly alone, after months of never feeling alone the mysterious creature appeared, her spirit animal. It was a Jet black wolf, by the name of Zaphod. He was always lurking around and was near when Zara needed him, and today was no different but he remained hidden in the woods.

Contractions began and the feeling was oh so familiar, she knew that she would birthing soon. It was nerve racking that until the foal is born she wont know if it is alive, she just wanted to be a mother again, to have a foal Phaedrus can be proud of. She walked around looking for a place to nestle into waiting for the contractions expand into unbearable pain. She slowly strolled around the Golden Plains hopeful to remain hidden from the others until she was able to deliver the foal. 

It was almost mid day now and she finally settle on an open field, the trees were near by where she could tell Zaphod stayed, but was out of sight. She buckled her front legs, hind legs following, relaxing on a soft bed of grass beneath her. She grew very uncomfortable now and her body made it clear it was time to push, she pushed long and hard and the sun was starting to set when a foal appeared before her. To her joy the foal was alive and well, and to top it off the beautiful filly had beautiful wings to match Phaedrus. She was a beautiful representation of the love she and Phaedrus shared. She nuzzled up to the filly cleaning her Analiese she spoke gently to the filly, looking at her with pure joy.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    I'll Hold You Close To My Heart-{Birthing} - by Zaravich - 07-02-2016, 09:21 AM