• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A change for good or for worse(Open All)
    I am a change
    The young equine's ear's flicked as she walked through the field many question's popping into her head only one did she quietly say out loud to her self. "Did I make the right choice to leave the herd that gave me a home"?, she bobbed her head pushing the question out of her head, she snorted she made the choice and was not about to change it she trudged through the tall fields grass a hint of doubt tugging at her mind. Her Dark red roan dun tobiano coat twitched every once in a while, the spring's bright inviting sun ray's made her white face sparkle like snow, her white tail swished against her side as she walked. her velvet mane laying against the side of her neck.div>

Messages In This Thread
    A change for good or for worse(Open All) - by Phantom Rose Petals - 06-29-2016, 11:19 AM