• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A change for good or for worse(Open All)
    Kena

The ebony warrior never found herself recruiting for her petite kingdom but, since the change of leadership she had begun to stray away. Finding herself within the field in search of a change of tune, otherwise she would challenge or steal other equine from the other kingdoms. This was all in a means of ranking up in her station, in order to be gazed upon as an equine of importance within her kingdom. This was the only other way without resulting in combat or war. She became a diplomat.

Her indigo eyes search the crowds of equine gathered in clumps or pile ups as they begged equine to join their herds and kingdoms, by slyly pretending to give them a choice. Kena knew this was the basic tactic of a power hungry diplomat like her comrades, all they wanted was more power. In order to be looked upon as greater than all. Her intentions weren't in the category of being power hungry, all she wanted was the loyalty of her peers in her kingdom. 

So, with that little thought the mare sought out a tobiano individual. "Hello, I'm Kena of Heavens Gates." Her mind stumbles briefly before she continues, "My kingdom can offer you a home. But in exchange my kingdom needs your loyalty." She pauses lobes swiveling towards the female, "We are small in numbers. Heavens Gates remains only because of the loyalty of it's residents that reside in it." She ends. Her expression remains straight, hailing importance. "There are many options in beqanna but, the most prominent is Heavens Gates. I hope to see you soon within the kingdoms bounds." 

She was very literal, it was extremely important that her kingdom was to grow in it's change of leadership. Limited members in the army and peace caste represented weakness, something she wasn't proud to represent in her homeland. So in order to get out of the situation they would need a stronger kingdom, where the loyalty of residents greatly impacted the society of her kingdom.

I Will Answer Injustice With Justice

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A change for good or for worse(Open All) - by Kena - 06-29-2016, 12:16 PM