• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smokescreen {ANY}
    Odezsa
    It took the ditzy mare a moment to realize that the creature hovering over her had a snout, one that was wet and extended her way. She should have been more afraid than she was, however she had no real concept of fear. Odezsa could hardly bring herself to believe that creatures could be foul by nature, and she was not about to start now.

She closed her eyes tightly, just incase this critter wanted trouble. Surely she knew it's name, she had seen them and the damage they were capable of from afar. And yet, it escaped her. Perhaps it was because she was more focused on remembering what it was that stood over her than focusing on the fact that it could rip her neck out that Odezsa hardly noticed him shift back. Her eyes opened with a start as she cried, "Wolf!" in her head. She failed to noticed she'd said it outloud as well. 

Back in his horse form, Odezsa could not help but note that he was handsome. He was speaking, and her eyes traced his frame with curiosity. What had she just witnessed? What kind of animal could be a wolf and then a horse? It made absolutely no sense. 

"I'm quite alright," She finally responded, her grin breaking due to the presence of his. His tone was so pleasant, so calming even. Disregarding the events that had just taken place, Odezsa found herself pleased to have found what could be a new friend.

A silence that could have been awkward fell over the duo, and the silver mare gazed around, becoming lost in her surroundings. The summer breeze gently lifted and tousled her mane, and she shook her skin with delight. Any break from the summer heat was something to be delighted over. She hardly noticed he was speaking again, but his voice, songlike, finally reached her ears and she snapped to.

"Kryten..." She allowed his name to fall from her tongue, sitting in the air longer than usual. "I um, I'm really fine. My heart rate has slowed down now." She meant it as a joke but her tone hardly changed. Then again, her tone was almost always high and birdlike, rather annoying to those who weren't as carefree in life.

"Can I help you with anything?" She countered, knowing realistically she had nothing to offer as she hardly knew the lands still. But she would try anyway, you could never have too many friends.

all my friends are heathens, take it slow

OOC: Sorry for slight delay and crappyness. It deleted my original post right as I finished it and I'm heading into work.

@[Kryten]

Messages In This Thread
    Smokescreen {ANY} - by Kryten - 06-30-2016, 05:34 PM
    RE: Smokescreen {ANY} - by Odezsa - 07-02-2016, 10:54 AM
    RE: Smokescreen {ANY} - by Kryten - 07-10-2016, 02:32 AM
    RE: Smokescreen {ANY} - by Odezsa - 07-15-2016, 12:58 PM