• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So you can beat me black and blue - Any

Mezanix
    So you can throw me to the wolves,
    Tomorrow I will come back,
    Leader of the whole pack.

Chem.An interesting name, and one that seemed to suit him, for reasons the black mare could not understand, but she liked it. She was answered with curiosity as well. What were the odds. Two curious souls meeting, in hopes that the other could satisfy their thirst. She liked his play in words, oh yes, he was as quick in tongue as she was, something she liked indeed.
    Mezanix watched in silence as he circled her, though she did not like that she was being observed, examined, to see if all that she was held desire to the stallion, she made no protest nor major movements other than following him with her ears. She listened as his large hooves pressed down upon the emerald blades with utter ease. She could not deny his strength, with every fluid movement he made the muscles rippled, and indeed this was a drawing factor. Her ears pivoted as he moved behind her, barely pinning against her cranium in warning, and one of her back legs lift up ever so slightly to join said warning. It was not breeding season, no. But that did not mean she should not show caution, and place boundaries. Her behind was hers, until she saw fit to share it. And this stallion, although handsome and alluring, was a stranger to her.
    He did not linger long behind her, and continued with his powerful movements until he decided he had seen enough and planted his strong pillar-like legs in front of her. This time he stood closer, and if the desire was there, they could have both reached forth and touch muzzles. But there was no desire. Or maybe there was, but there was indeed respect for the others space. 
    A smile pulled at the corners of her lips as he spoke again, and she looked him in the eyes once more, gleaming at his words. "And nor do you belong in a place like this, yet here we both are." She spoke, drawing the curiosity and mystery out, oh how she loved to play."Satisfy my curiosity, and tell me of this place you offer." Mezanix finally decided to give into the urge to find out about Chem, and made the first move into diving into his lands, his life. And maybe, if she liked it more than she already did, she'd accompany him to where he resided.

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: So you can beat me black and blue - Any - by Mezanix - 07-03-2016, 05:05 PM