• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The First Year (Nymphetamine)
    "It hasn't been the hardest time; I've rather enjoyed my time here in the Chamber. It took time, adjusting to being away from home, but I got used to it. Siba seems to enjoy it here as well, and I'm glad about that."

As Nymphetamine assured Nitika that Siba would be well-looked after in the Chamber, trained either as a warrior, like the medicine hat paint mare, or a diplomat if she preferred words as a weapon. He said that he would visit no matter what Siba chose, something that puzzled Nitika. Why would he want to continue to visit if Siba was here? Wasn't she the only reason he'd been visiting the Falls before Nitika had come here so Siba could grow up with her sire around?

"I thank you for that Nymphetamine. I know she will be well looked after here."

Then, he asked of her plans for her own future, when she would return to the Falls. For a moment, Nitika didn't know what to say, genuinely unsure. "I'm... I really don't know. I've enjoyed it here, it's a nice place to live. I know Siba will be safe here if she chose to stay, but at the same time... I'm not sure if its her, or something else, but I don't want to leave."

OOC: Oh don't worry about it, it's not a big deal at all.

Messages In This Thread
    The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 07-03-2016, 07:16 PM
    RE: The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Siba - 07-03-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Siba - 07-13-2016, 07:34 PM
    RE: The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 07-13-2016, 07:40 PM
    RE: The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 07-30-2016, 05:34 PM