• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

darkness is coming to swallow the light; clark

Without the knowledge to lead, so you just follow the sheep.
    Making sure your lame swag is all polished and clean.

The rain had stopped by the time he had come across the painted stallion. Unlike Clark, Tannor so far had only one act of selflessly helping one or more around him and that is when he healed the Gat'es precious entity from the damage that had been inflicted upon it during the war prior to his birth. It had been the only thing he had done for the kingdom he was intended to rule before he had been dragged back to hell to live within the minds of his demons. It was strange how things happened wasn't it? How we were always intended by the rest of the world to do the things that are expected of us. Yet somehow there was always another road we must first travel down before we are ready.

Tannor wasn't aware of how strange he may have looked to the stranger as he stood there, breaths ragged yet soft as he stared at his face. Unlike Clark, the traits were what were normal to him, and the plain were what was unusual. His dark eyes slowly traveled over the magician's slender frame, the lack of apparent traits catching his eyes. "I..." want to be like you. He finishes the thought in his mind as his lips press back together firmly. Quietly he waits, waits for what he knows is coming...

It is when Clark speaks that the smallest of smirks tugs gently at the corners of his lips. It was strange this kindness that the other stallion so easily brought forward to a stranger such as himself and it was truly the first time Tannor had experienced such a thing. "I wasn't aware we were playing hide and seek," Clark's words rang through his mind and coughing out a haggard laugh he shrugs his shoulders slightly. "I think you went a little easy on me though," it's his first attempt at humor and he's not quite so sure if he passed or not. (Or maybe he did cheat. Though he'd never admit it if so.)

Yet he wasn't ready to care just yet. The fact he was even trying said more than could ever be explained. "Well, that is a first if so. I can't remember a time I've won something. I have not been on this earth long enough to do so." His words are blunt and honest as he had never been one to flit around the truth or spice up his words. Not yet anyway. It is when Clark mentions a prize that he tilts his head slightly in curiosity. "A prize?" His words are a quiet murmur under his breath as his eyes fall towards the ground.

"What I ask for I feel would be too much... Though if one were able to give me what I wanted... No, needed, I would sacrifice most of myself to make it happen." It is the genetic parts of him he's talking about now. He wants to look normal, but he wants the part of himself that had become him in all entirety and truth since the day Potion had forced him to grow. He knew it was missing. He could feel the hole it was creating as it spread throughout his mind and soul. "But I feel the prize I seek might be too great for winning a simple game of hide in seek."

He tries to smile then, awkwardly so as he shifts his weight slightly. To get what he wanted, he would indebt himself to whomever could give him what he wanted, but with a strike of moral compass he realizes momentarily he still yet doesn't deserve what he wants. "Even if you were able to give me what I needed... Would there be something I could do for you in return?"

TANNOR

demon morphing son of a bitch

Messages In This Thread
    RE: darkness is coming to swallow the light; clark - by tannor - 07-06-2016, 05:11 AM