• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so the darkness I became; ALL KINGDOM [please reply by 8/13]
    Brick 

I was in the darkness; so the darkness I became.

She called to them, one by one. Her voice rang through the dying sunlight, intermingling with the fog and the howling wolves and winding itself through the trees. But it was not to be heard by the ears, but by the mind. This meeting was long over due; they had remained in a lull for far too long. Lost in their own thoughts and lives, the kingdom had been neglected. The Valley was not an understanding mistress, and if they did nothing, they would surely pay dearly for their laziness.

She stood silently in the firey sunset, the oranges and reds playing against her dusty coat. A small breeze lifted her black mane from her slender neck and whipped her tail around her legs. Rumors abounded, and Topsail knew that those winds could bring forth something sinister at any moment. Of course, rumors were only rumors, and it was likely nothing at all would come from them. But she refused to be caught unaware as sitting ducks. Unlike her father, who harbored a soft heart, she was made of far tougher stuff. So with the Valley wolves at her heels she waited patiently for her kingdom mates. She had no doubt they would come.

Topsail

raptor Queen of the Valley

ooc - Please respond IC (doesn't have to be elaborate)! Beneath your post, let me know what caste your pony is in/will be remaining in. Trying to boost activity and clean the board up! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    so the darkness I became; ALL KINGDOM [please reply by 8/13] - by Topsail - 07-05-2016, 10:43 PM