• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  from the roots of my soul; any
    i suddenly feel like a different person
    from the roots of my soul comes a gentle coercion

The small Falls' princess  wanders from the safety of her home to the playground. She is not scared to be without her mother or her father. Often the young child enjoys running off and playing by herself. The Falls does not have many children, in fact Marlyn is possibly one of two. Her sister Raene spent a lot of time with their dad as he taught her to be a warrior and so it left the little girl without a playmate often.

Thin limbs move the spotted form to the enclave of the playground. The scents and sounds of other foals at play made her small heart leap with excitement but also nervousness. The bay and white coat shivers briefly before she steps inside the barrier. Ygritte would be angry with her for slipping away but that was the furthest thing on the little girl's mind. With small excited squeal announcing her entrance, the little girl tears off into the heart of the playground to thrash in the tall grasses and chase insects.
    marlyn

Messages In This Thread
    from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-09-2016, 08:51 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-10-2016, 06:13 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-12-2016, 05:26 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-14-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-17-2016, 10:23 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-17-2016, 04:43 PM