• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  from the roots of my soul; any
    Taria
    Taria's mother died when giving birth to her and her twin sister Kosaka, they were born into Chemdogs herd where they currently lived. She and her sister were adopted by a mare named Sabe, who had a foal of her own so it was pretty easy to run off from the mare. She had her hands full with three foals, and though she would surely be mad when she finds Taria had run off it would be well worth it. She heard from Sabes eldest daughter of the playground, a place to go and make friends. Surely there had to be a life outside of the dusty volcanic village.

She was filled with joy when she peered through the playground, foals were all around. There was one foal in particular who caught her eye, a pretty appaloosa running in the grass. She smiled and joined her, bolting as fast as her legs could carry. She playfully thrashed her head moving faster until she was side by side with the filly Hi!! she said in a joyous voice My name is Taria, whats yours? perhaps running wasn't the best way to converse but it was nice to play with someone who she wasn't related to. She was so curious to life outside of the village, were there endless foals to play with? Would the others be mean, or carry a friendship in mature adulthood. 

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

@[Marlyn]

Messages In This Thread
    from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-09-2016, 08:51 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-10-2016, 06:13 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-12-2016, 05:26 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-14-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-17-2016, 10:23 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-17-2016, 04:43 PM