• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  from the roots of my soul; any
    i suddenly feel like a different person
    from the roots of my soul comes a gentle coercion
    Even wither her thin limbs carrying her over the terrain like a mad man (filly?) the delightful squeal of another catches her attention then a blur reddish brown and gray is racing along with her. The spotted girl squeals happily and her little hind end limbs and kicks out away from the other girl in excitement that she just can not seem to contain. When the other thrashes her head, Mar does the same and finds it super fun! Her growing mane waves stiffly in the wind as she laughs and laughs and laughs.

"Hi Taira! I'm Marlyn!" The appaloosa child speaks breathlessly as she slows her pace and dials back from break-neck speak to a leisurely lope, hoping the other girl would do the same. "You're pretty, do you live here?" Oh foal logic and their jumbled sentences. At least they we're getting along.The amber pools are absolutely shining with excitement and curiosity as she looked at her new friend (give it 5 minutes and they'll be best friends). Already Marlyn was brimming with questions and her brain buzzing away at finding new games to play.
    marlyn

Messages In This Thread
    from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-09-2016, 08:51 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-10-2016, 06:13 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-12-2016, 05:26 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-14-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Marlyn - 07-17-2016, 10:23 AM
    RE: from the roots of my soul; any - by Taria - 07-17-2016, 04:43 PM