• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll be the light that guides you home(seeking a kingdom)
    so you wanna play with magic?
    Ghost, imp, demon – Camrynn can be any of these things, or all of them (at once). But tonight she is not. Tonight she is simply herself, a beautiful black mare, her mane, tail, and coat glittering in the moonlight.

They are not dissimilar, Camrynn thinks as she regards the black mare from the comfort of the Deserts. She can watch the girl easily, peering down as though she's lodged between the clouds, an easy thought all it takes to keep a watch on the youngster as she canters into the field. It is a bold thing to move so quickly at night, even if you can light your way, and Camrynn is intrigued. Within a heartbeat she is watching Lantern's movements from a shadowed overlook into the field.

She tries to make it a habit not to suddenly appear next to recruits, at least for the most part. Far better to approach them normally, to make sure they feel comfortable, rather than to surprise them. And so she follows the other black mare's trail, slipping through the twilight like a graceful shadow, black silk sewn onto blacker silk.

Camrynn is not the first one there, but she doesn't have to be. She melts out of the shadows when Kavi is already present, already talking to the mare about his home. The moon slides out from behind a cloud and the silvery light catches Camrynn in an almost ethereal way. Her black coat shines almost silver, and her eyes slowly turn a brilliant silver to match. She looks the picture of beauty under the night sky, and her smile is soft.

"I can't tell you about the Chamber, but I can give you options." her voice is pleasant, smooth like silk, and warm like friendship. She smiles at the pair of them, dipping her head in the smallest of nods to each. "I hope you'll pardon my interruption." she speaks to both again, politely, diplomatically – but at the same time, with no intention of leaving just so that Kavi can take the recruit without even having to try for it. "I'm Camrynn, from the Deserts. A pleasure to meet you Lantern." she pauses. "I'm happy to tell you of my Kingdom, but I think it's only fair that I let Kavi finish first, as I so rudely interrupted before he could even say a word."
    CAMRYNN
    co-queen of the deserts, magical, mother of badassery

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll be the light that guides you home(seeking a kingdom) - by Camrynn - 05-02-2015, 02:12 AM