• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any]
    ANDRAS
    Son of Archam X Morigan
    The bay roan stallion certainly got himself into a situation this time, he went to the field just to explore and wound up with a mare being attacked by a cougar. Luckily for this mare he and Raxa saw the event and there kingdom has healing powers. The walk from the field to the Falls was rather slow, mainly because the mare limped the whole way while Andras offered support. 

Raxa stayed infront of them for the most part and the travels was rather silent, but he knew they were close when the sound of the roaring waterfall came within earshot. A small smile curled on his lips glad to finally be there, and after a few more minutes of walking they broke through the entrance of the kingdom almost there. he muttered ensuring the mare her pain would soon be gone. He casually glanced up to stare at Raxa who was not much of the conversing type and carried herself in a manner that deterred anyone from approaching her. He rolled his eyes at the thought and pressed forward towards the base of the waterfall were in flowed into a calm river/creek.

He moved his body off the mare and gazed at her Well this is it, step in and see what happens he has never personally seen anyone use the creek and was not sure how it worked. He just hoped all she had to do was step in and the water would work its magic.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Strong

@[Raxa]
    @[Geisha]

Messages In This Thread
    Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-19-2016, 06:58 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Geisha - 07-20-2016, 07:11 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Raxa - 07-21-2016, 01:08 AM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-21-2016, 07:51 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Geisha - 07-27-2016, 07:54 AM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Raxa - 07-27-2016, 05:26 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-28-2016, 06:40 PM