• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any]
    ANDRAS
    Son of Archam X Morigan

His attention turned from Raxa to Geisha as she began to speak, she said she wanted a tour of the Falls which didn't mean she turned it down. He smiled gently and his ears perked forward Well I can give you a tour! he smiled gently. He thought that he was bombarding her with information but she began to ask questions about the castes, she wanted more information.

He opened his mouth to speak but turned to Raxa who beat him to the punch. He patiently listened as Raxa described the two castes, He listened as she described the warriors, naming his father who held the highest position on the warriors caste. His held raised a little bit higher with pride, proud to be the son of Archam. She than went on to describe the diplomats, hitting them on the mark for the most part The diplomats take care of the politics he added at the end of her conversation.

He smiled at what could possibly be his first successful recruit but was distracted from his thoughts by Raxa who asked Geisha if she was hungry, he turned to view the mare and see her reaction. What a horrible host he was, he forgot to see if the mare was hungry, I mean she was just attacked by a cougar so food shouldn't have been on her mind. But now that everything has calmed down her stomach probably remembered it was.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Strong

@[Raxa]
    @[Geisha]

Messages In This Thread
    Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-19-2016, 06:58 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Geisha - 07-20-2016, 07:11 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Raxa - 07-21-2016, 01:08 AM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-21-2016, 07:51 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Geisha - 07-27-2016, 07:54 AM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Raxa - 07-27-2016, 05:26 PM
    RE: Let Me Heal You-[Raxa,Geisha,Any] - by Andras - 07-28-2016, 06:40 PM