• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Those I Don't Know.. {Family Meeting - DRAMA}
    Soo... For even more overload and a muse dispense..

Rael Fire
    Rael listened and looked about the group, his scars showing vibrantly in the near-setting sun, as Mother and Real worked out lodgings in the opening. He preferred patroling the area, skirting the edges of the group, as a Warrior should to keep his family - even the extended family - safe and protected. He wondered what all was going on, and once the groups settled in he noticed Raelnyx had not yet appeared. But, judging what had happened back in the Tundra, he would always come.

It was interesting, being among a family of non-traited equine that were all equal. I met Sunfall, G'reth and G'ren, and it came to be known some others who had exciting news. G'reth might finally come from hiding and go back to a Kingdom, and G'ren was expecting a foal soon. Sunfall has a sister, named Mandalocks, who was currently hiding back behind Blazed. She admired Sunfall and wanted to be a Warrioress like her, which Rael appreciated.
    Fame and Fortune are my Fantasies

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Those I Don't Know.. {Family Meeting - DRAMA} - by Rael Fire - 07-21-2016, 10:41 PM