• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your hips on my jawline; Lexa/Any[nsfw html]
    karsi

I decide after my first few years of solitary existence to look for an established home. I am perfectly happy living in my house of bone and skin. I built it with my own ability to animate the dead and stack their limbs like kindling for the fire. The black sand of the beach is my flooring, forever damp and stuck to the ebony of my hide. I seek the quiet of the coast for no one dares venture there except for the occasional suicide or murder. I've seen them all from my little peak.

The Jungle is south of my home. It was natural that I should happen here when I decided to walk one day just too see what lay on the other side of the bloated beached bodies of dead horses washed up on short from their sad little deaths. I notice the warmth that is blanketing my skin, saturating me in the sticky humidity of the dense vegetation. My blue eyes watch carefully as my matching limbs are tugging me along. I am not one to invade boundaries as I value my own at the beach. I am unafraid to open up gorges in the earth or simply toss a few boulders at those who venture too close to my hut. So being the creature that I am, I make a call to the residents.

It comes forth hoarse and gouged. Like swallowing finely ground up glass shards. The dark peaks of my ears are moving but the expression is flat as I am unable to feel fear (or any other emotion, for that matter). To pass the time before someone undoubtedly came forward to seek the stranger in their home, I look around me and collect small rocks and merge a tiny pyramid of four sides into a point. All I have to do is concentrate on my task and the bits of inanimate objects come to me without me hardly making any motions. I do enjoy my gift and the ability to move and build things. It also comes in handy as a defense tactic like in the aforementioned example.
    your hips on my jawline

karsi finally decided to check out the jungle. dont mind the weird girl.

Messages In This Thread
    your hips on my jawline; Lexa/Any[nsfw html] - by Karsi - 07-20-2016, 07:15 PM