• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let us dance the night away. - open / herds / kingdoms / anyone
    Mizaria
    Silence. It was a hard thing to come across these days, but when found Mizaria cherished it like nothing else. Her eyes closed as the silence of the forest closed around her, sighing deeply a content smile touched her maw. She loved it. But it never last long. The alarmed hooting of an owl broke it and her eyes opened to search the canopy for the winged creature. She had always held a fascination toward the winged creatures of the woods, as well as the antlered ones. The young mares dark ears pivoted in search for what had alarmed the owl, but she found nothing. However her guard was up now and she was on alert as she moved herself through the forest, after her meeting with Topsail, the Queen of the Valley she had accompanied the mare back to her lands, but something about the place just didn't draw to her all that much. 
    She couldn't deny the beauty of the area, for it was like none she had ever seen, but it was not what she truly wanted, perhaps if her visit to the forest provided her with no catch she'd return to the valley and her queen. But she was curious, she hadn't reach 3 years yet and she didn't fancy being tied to one area just yet, she wished to travel and to see. To meet others, and to learn what there was to learn. This land was overflowing with a culture she knew nothing about, and she was certain each area would hold their own little secrets, just waiting to be found out.

Delicately the young friesian trotted through the dense undergrowth of the forest, avoiding roots and rocks as she moved with grace through the threes, winding between the trunks as though she were dancing, and the sound of the leaves swaying in the canopy her song. Her maw brushed against bush after bush, sometimes she got her hair caught, but this did not slow her down, with a pull she'd untangle herself, leaving a trace of her upon the branch now marked with her hair. Easy to track, such a naive soul she was.

The monsters running wild inside of me.

OOC; I just want Mizaria to meet more faces, make some friends or enemies, find a new home or not, it does not bother me. I have muse for some Mizaria words. If you've any ideas you'd like to try out with her feel free to! ^^

Messages In This Thread
    Let us dance the night away. - open / herds / kingdoms / anyone - by Mizaria - 07-21-2016, 02:17 PM