• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

spomething somehing DARA
    Romek
    It’s the kind of rainy day that makes you all wet and miserable, except Romek was doubly miserable. Since his ‘adventure’ (VERY loose term of the word adventure here cos that was probs the most worst thing he’s ever gone through except for childbirth, except he hasn’t actually gone through childbirth hat all but he has imagine it enough times for him to experience it? I don’t know, let’s go with that, that’s a good thing to say) IN THE CAVES OF THE TUNDRA he hasn’t really been feeling all too perky lately, even with breeding season the perkiest (haha if you get what I mean) of all the seasons. I mean, seeing your dead mum you might as well have killed yourself and had loads of angsty feelings around or whatever isn’t exactly the greatest thing in the world, is it?

Anyway Romek’s in the forest, not cos it speaks to him or anything, just because that’s where he’s ended up after leaving the noth. He doesn’t really know what he’s looking for, but he is just moping around really miserably like a semi soggy mop stored I nacupboard with nothing else really going on so he’s pretty sad. Trees are pretty. Everything’s pretty – OH YEAH and rainy too but mostly pretty and wet. Like how he likes his lady. Oh yes.

He licks the wetness off the grass cos he’s thirsty and the pond is all the way over there and if he wanted to move, he’d do it already, goddamn,

Messages In This Thread
    spomething somehing DARA - by Romek - 07-21-2016, 05:59 PM
    RE: spomething somehing DARA - by Dara - 07-24-2016, 08:04 PM
    RE: spomething somehing DARA - by Romek - 08-01-2016, 03:15 PM
    RE: spomething somehing DARA - by Dara - 08-02-2016, 03:13 PM
    RE: spomething somehing DARA - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: spomething somehing DARA - by Dara - 08-07-2016, 07:02 PM