• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I feel alive when I’m close to the madness - anyone
    By the time the spotted stallion returns to the Falls, the blood on his coat has begun to dry. He limps heavily, favoring his left foreleg. Burnt, bruised, and bleeding, he climbs into the familiar warmth of the waterfall. He waits, eyes half-closed, for the magical waters to begin their work. Kreios has nearly dozed off before he realizes that nothing has happened - that his wounds still exist, and that he is slowly turning the water around him red.

So this is what the fairy had meant.

They really have been forsaken.

The wildcat remains in the water regardless, and watches the sun begin to set over the western forest. He is wary of the change and worried by the explosion of light that had overcome the drowned Deserts. Were they alright? His father and his siblings? Something is wrong, but he cannot quite put his hoof on it. He will talk with Kratos and his father soon, he tells himself; they will finally patch things up.

Messages In This Thread
    I feel alive when I’m close to the madness - anyone - by Kreios - 07-23-2016, 10:30 PM