• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any]
    Andras

The stallion gazed over the older Romek, a small smile curled on his lips with joy to have such an equine to converse freely with. Andras was young but he was so motivated to network and make connections with other equines, he wanted to take on the legacy of his fathers herd but he also wanted to be a note worthy stallion for his kingdom.

Andras gently laughed after Romek noted everyone was going to the Tundra, many horses were left without a home when the Desert was destroyed, it would appear as though a lot came to the Tundra. Romek noted that he would in fact one day come see the Falls and Andras smiled in return Glad to hear it! I would love to show you around the kingdom had fallen quiet but it was large in numbers when need be. Romek asked Andras if he wanted to come into the Tundra and meet the other members.  He took a moment of silence before responding Oh yes, that would be lovely he smiled he took a couple steps forward eager to see the lands and meet the others, his hooves packed the snow beneath him. No harm could come from meeting this kingdoms equines, and if anything Andras could leave with an alliance.
    Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

@[Romek]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any] - by Andras - 07-24-2016, 04:01 PM
    RE: Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any] - by Andras - 08-05-2016, 04:21 PM