• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any]
    Raxa noticed Jedi smile when she laughed, which drew a curious glance from the mare, "Something odd about the way I laugh? Although I gotta admit, it wouldn't surprise me. It's been a while since I've laughed... it felt, good, actually."

The brindle seemed surprised that Jedi had moved on from the palomino. She figured he had loved Ashara as more than a friend. Well, he had, but after she'd moved on, it seemed natural that he eventually would too. Still, Raxa seemed surprised; she wouldn't have thought that Jedi would lose his love for Ashara, ever.

When Jedi spoke of his idea of finding a lifetime mate, the mare laughed again, this time a bit more surprised than the one before, "Forgive me for saying that sounds ludicrous, but I have never heard of such a thing, nor a mare searching for such a thing. Why hang onto hope for something that little are interested in? As it seems here, the mares don't seem to mind who they breed with unless they are really attached to a stallion.

"So, why, I guess is my question," Raxa inquired. She didn't know why she was being so snoopy, but she had to admit, she was curious. She'd hardly ever heard of a stallion, or a mare, who was searching for a lifetime partner. The few she had heard of, it never worked out; hearts had been broken, including one of a horse Raxa had known as a foal. Seeing that, it had literally made the foal scared to fall in love.

That, combined with her upbringing, created a creature that was terrified, but still hoping for, deep within her heart, a family life.

@[Jedi]

Messages In This Thread
    Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Jedi - 07-24-2016, 07:53 PM
    RE: Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Raxa - 07-24-2016, 08:09 PM
    RE: Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Jedi - 07-24-2016, 08:17 PM
    RE: Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Raxa - 07-24-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Jedi - 07-28-2016, 05:29 PM
    RE: Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Raxa - 07-28-2016, 07:17 PM
    RE: Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Jedi - 07-28-2016, 07:29 PM
    RE: Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Raxa - 07-28-2016, 07:45 PM
    RE: Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Jedi - 07-28-2016, 07:56 PM
    RE: Do or Do Not, There is No Try-[Any] - by Raxa - 07-28-2016, 08:04 PM