• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Trade-[Sirana,Gyps,Phaedrus,Besra,Anahi]
    Archam

Archam couldn't believe it was two years already, it seemed like he and Anahi just had Sirana. The travels from the cobblestone to the meadow was rather silent, it couldn't have been easy for Sirana or Anahi to have to say goodbye to each other. He led them and kept his eyes out for Phaedrus, he barely saw the stallion since there agreement and was curious if he would remember to come to finish the trade they agreed on. He was interested to see Besra, and even more interested to see the foal they produced for the trade. 

A sigh slipped past his lips as they entered the meadow, he turned to look at Anahi and Sirana gently nuzzling Anahis neck. Reassuring the mare that there daughter would be okay She is strong, she can handle herself he turned to look at Sirana You will make the Dale proud of your accomplishment He smiled, knowing his daughter was strong and could accomplish anything that she desired.

He broke past the group and moved into the heart of the meadow, impossible to miss. He scanned out the horizon, he did not see the stallion or the blue mare, but there was plenty of others chattering about. His heart beat with anxiety, he did this for the herd but didn't know just how much it would hurt to let his daughter go.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

@[Sirana]
    @[Anahi]
    @[Phaedrus]
    @[Gyps]
    @[Besra]

OOC: I know its just shy of August but I wanted to get this up so that I can still kill off Archam later this month.

Messages In This Thread
    The Trade-[Sirana,Gyps,Phaedrus,Besra,Anahi] - by Archam - 07-28-2016, 07:06 PM