• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

make a dragon wanna retire man
    Hey Beqanna, long time no see! You might not remember me, I didn't spend too much time here before I left for bigger and better things. Just kidding man, you're the best. That's why I'm back. I just couldn't forget you. I mean, there were some pretty sick times out there. Some pretty. sick. times. Had some good grass, saw some pretty cool stuff, found some solid 10's if you know what I'm sayin. Yeahhhh, you know. But even with all those good times I kept thinking "Damn... I should really see what's up with Beqanna!" So here I am.

Cool story, I know.

So I march my pretty self into the field. I'm that sexy bay tobiano stud hanging out by the creek under the willow tree. I think it adds to my mystere. That's french for mystery. I'm worldy like that these days, Beqanna. There are all these females here. They look so thirsty man. I knew this was a good idea. Lots of dudes using their best pick up lines too. Maybe I'll get one too. I can bat my eyelashes and blush if you want me to senpai. Just playing.

Or am I?

I'm pretty chill man. I go with the flow. Whatever seems like the best waste of my time. For now I guess I'll just hang here until someone gets the big idea to come invite me to live with them.

Messages In This Thread
    make a dragon wanna retire man - by Aurumn - 07-29-2016, 08:59 PM
    RE: make a dragon wanna retire man - by Maribel - 08-01-2016, 06:38 PM
    RE: make a dragon wanna retire man - by Aurumn - 08-03-2016, 05:22 PM