• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  There is a sad and lonely comfort in the hollow of your eyes; any

you love me for everything you hate me for

She has not seen the bear in quite some time, although lucky enough for him - he was not alone, so she would not fair scolding him for being amiss from the raid. Kimber had originally thought she would pass up Siberian and his suitor but quickly she noticed that it wasn't your average horse.

Two heads, that one is new and likely a migraine.

She meanders that way, listening as Siberian chimes in with a greeting to the odd pair and they neglect his own introduction. She slides out from the pines and near the group. "I believe he already told you, he's Siberian - I'm Kimber, the General - who is your father and why did he 'send' girls to Chamber?" she says firmly to them both, with the raid and all the uncertainties involving it you could never be too sure. "Siberian, I see you've decided to let the sunlight hit your face, finally - I assume you're well?" she says, still eyeballing the pair instead of him; not noticing that his eyes are milky and the likability of him being able to see her is slim. Kimber was cranky, trying to wean a foal and nurse herself back to health; she is prone to mood swings without all of that.
    k i m b e r
    immortal dip-dyed general of the chamber

i apologize for the suck but i'm hoping forcing myself to write will encourage muse.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There is a sad and lonely comfort in the hollow of your eyes; any - by Kimber - 08-03-2016, 09:14 PM