• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Shadow in the Snow - [Any]
    Jord
    Daughter of the Night
    Jord's orbs scanned Offspring as she listened to the strength in his voice and his words, yes the welcoming tone they had. She had the utmost respect for him as he welcomed her to his home. She was quite surprised by his offer for her to join a caste within his kingdom. She had never been in part of a caste, at least to her memory. "I have never been one for war.. but as for diplomacy, I shall take your offer as I wish to learn." She said as a sincere smile appeared on her maw. " I wish to be come the best, and hope to represent the diplomacy of the Tundra well." Jord said lowering her head in respect for a moment, before shooting him a sweet smile with her honey colored pools.  

She walked around a bit as the sunlight peaked through the overcast, the sunlight glistening not just off the snow flakes that dappled her back but of her raven black coat, smooth and polished.  She lifted her head and closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath of the cold mountain air, ready to start a new life here in the Tundra.  She open her eyes once more and looked at Offspring with a coy look from the corner of her orbs.. "Thank you for letting me stay here.. I will not fail you" she said with a slight nodd before looking back over the land that lay before her.  

Her strong yet femanine pistons pushed forward heading toward a medium size cave with a slight overhang to get out of the cold. "If you need anything from me Offspring, please dont hesitate to ask." Jord said softly as she walked in a large circle before slowly curling her large pistons under her lowering the front of her bodice to the ground then lowering her tail to the ground, curling up out of the dusting of snow that fell as winter slowly died and spring started to reveal its self. Her orbs almost involuntarily looked back at the king, as if he couldn't see her before she snapped out of it and snorted before returning her gaze to the new terra around her that she called home.. The Tundra Kingdom.

Messages In This Thread
    A Shadow in the Snow - [Any] - by Jord - 07-30-2016, 11:24 PM
    RE: A Shadow in the Snow - [Any] - by Offspring - 08-01-2016, 11:07 PM
    RE: A Shadow in the Snow - [Any] - by Jord - 08-01-2016, 11:54 PM
    RE: A Shadow in the Snow - [Any] - by Offspring - 08-02-2016, 02:28 PM
    RE: A Shadow in the Snow - [Any] - by Jord - 08-02-2016, 07:04 PM