• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    a first
    It's interesting how the Budweiser horses enjoy movies from 2011. They should get an award...maybe even have a ceremony. Ebert gave it a 4 out of 4. Oh well, I guess I'll never understand it. Maybe it's the scenery that gets them. Tall mountains. Rocky grounds. All snug as a bug with a meadow while square ships from North Carolina just float on by.

1 from 1 from a kingdom.

A friendly steal, no need to visit required Smile

<3
    It's interesting how the Budweiser horses (Clydesdales are iconic Budweiser horses=Hugo is Clydesdale) enjoy movies from 2011 (Movie called Hugo came out in 2011). They should get an award (The Hugo Awards)...maybe even have a ceremony. Ebert (Robert Ebert gave the movie a 4 of 4 rating) gave it a 4 out of 4. Oh well, I guess I'll never understand it. Maybe it's the scenery that gets them. Tall mountains. Rocky grounds (In the description of the Valley on main page). All snug as a bug with a meadow (valley description on main page) while square ships from North Carolina just float on by (Topsail Island NC when googled).

So Hugo from Topsail of the Valley, success?
    my post for it to be judged was deleted, so was this a success?
    No success - Topsail clue too vague
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday