• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poll: What should the Deserts magic source be? (vote for one 'location' and one 'aspect', and please vote again because Evie is dumb)
    You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    A pyramid!
    15.79%
    3 15.79%
    An oasis that can only be found by Deserts members!
    31.58%
    6 31.58%
    A sand nymph!
    5.26%
    1 5.26%
    A spirit, that appears as the character wants it to and can grant wishes (with BQ owner permission)
    31.58%
    6 31.58%
    Statues that come to life and defend the Deserts!
    0%
    0 0%
    Egyptian gods!
    15.79%
    3 15.79%
    Total 19 vote(s) 100%
    * You voted for this item. [Show Results]

POLL: DESERTS MAGIC SOURCE?!?!?!
    Star 
    So apparently it's possible to do multiple select polls. WHO KNEW.

Anyway, if you have other ideas that I missed, shout under here and I will add!

Locations:
    a pyramid
    a magic oasis that only Deserts horses can find
    a sand nymph

Aspects:
    a spirit that grants wishes with BQ owner permission
    Egyptian gods
    Statues that come to life and defend the Deserts
    What if you think there should be a temple ... that is not a pyramid? :|
    I added two options to the poll. Basically, the idea for these two options is a magical oasis, which can only be found by Deserts members, with a small pool. This is home to a spirit, who appears in the form of the character's choice - it could be as a desert animal, it could be a face in the water, it could be a water nymph, it could be one of the gods from the crown challenge. The oasis could grant wishes, but the wishes would likely need to have owner permission (from a BQ owner, I mean). If the Deserts is allowed to continue granting traits, the oasis should definitely be the source of the traits.

I'm not sure if the poll allows you to change your answer. If not, and you want to, please post below!

I re-made the poll because I'm literally the worst. Please vote again? Sad
    Just adding that what makes the oasis magical and only found by members is that it disappears like a mirage if approached by a non-loyal/outsider. Plus the spirit and all xD
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke