• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Seeking An Alliance

you love me for everything you hate me for

Kimber has been quiet in the wake of all the recent events, although she fought and won it didn't feel as good as it normally should have. Perhaps it was because she had only recently given birth prior or perhaps she simply couldn't shake the feelings of apathy in general. On the bright side, she no longer had wings and although it made traveling much faster; her shoulders no longer ached at the end of the day. The lands of Beqanna were certain to change, change was always promised even if it was non-sensical. The dip-dyed mare and been incapable of patrolling the borders for many days after her return from the plains but today she mustered some of her stubbornness to fulfill her duties.

She watches the two from afar, testing their luck - knowing good and well that entering the borders weren't likely welcomed. She sighs, jerking her head to the right to move her black forelock and moves on the inside line of the pines - slowly and quietly weaving in and out of the shadows until she gets closer to them, pulling up behind the pair. "Perhaps where you are from this is acceptable," she pulls to the left, encircling the pair, "things are changing in Beqanna, no doubt but the Chamber still runs a tight ship. I'm Kimber, the general - what business have you here besides making yourself a target?" she says, her tone sharp and rigid. She was done fighting battles for those who saw them as mercenaries for hire, she was also done letting everyone parade in for a tour.

Something was changing inside of her, too.
    k i m b e r
    immortal dip-dyed general of the chamber

Messages In This Thread
    Seeking An Alliance - by Eiria - 08-03-2016, 11:55 AM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Kimber - 08-03-2016, 09:31 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Raxa - 08-03-2016, 10:51 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Eiria - 08-03-2016, 10:57 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Kreios - 08-05-2016, 06:52 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Killdare - 08-06-2016, 02:07 PM