• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Garreth -x
    Horse's Full Name: Garreth
    Breed: Fresian
    Color: Black
    Player Out of Character Name: Canary
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional): 
    Anything else you'd like to include: He'd like to join Tundra. I've never wanted a specific kingdom for a character before, how do I go about doing this? Sorry, probably an obvious question. XD
    Hey Garreth,

If you'd like your horse to join the Tundra, then what you can do is go create a post there. You can do something like have your horse walk into the kingdom, looking for other members and ask to join. Or, if you don't want to post directly in the Tundra, you can go post in the Field and put the Tundra in your headline so someone will recruit you.

Hope this helps!
    Hi Canary!

The Tundra will be happy to have you. Big Grin As QHQueen1818 noted, you can post directly to the Tundra (but make sure to include in your post that your horse respects the border rather than just walking in - it's a bit of a taboo to disrespect a kingdom's border) or post for a Tundra recruit to come to you in the Field! Smile

I look forward to writing with you!
    Thanks! I'll put a post in the field and put tundra in the title. Smile