• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you and i both know the house is haunted; kokachin
    (ooc: swear i replied to this lmao, oh well! rewrite i guess.)

There was a spring in Kokachin's step, feeling like she was on cloud nine as she followed her new companion to her new home. She had only ever dreamed of such adventure and it seemed everything she hoped for was coming true. Lost in her thoughts she all but missed the sights and views Magnus pointed out to her. She was stuck dreaming of what the future had to offer and it wasn't till they arrived and she nearly walked right into his backside that Kokachin heard Magnus and smiled somewhat sheepishly at her clear lack of care. "So sorry."she sung quickly before perking her ears at his question towards her. immeadiatly her mind bubbled with a million thoughts that she struggled to form words that would form into questions. When she managed to wrangle some of her thoughts back into her command she decided to ask some of the logical questions. "Who's in charge here? what kind of rules are there to follow? Are you more of a community or do you all operate like a herd?" When she realized she was spewing out question after question she cut herself short and smiled shyly, which was uncommon for her usually sunny and confident disposition. "So sorry, I'm such a mess with this excitement, you only have to answer them one at a a time,I'm just so full of curiosity about this place. It's all so different from home."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you and i both know the house is haunted; kokachin - by Kokachin - 08-17-2016, 01:32 PM