• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Golden Touch

If I could be the reason your hair's a mess,
    The bass drum beatin way down deep in your chest

He hadn't been alone long when a large stallion approaches him, the dark man possessing some rather..unusual attributes. Head tilted slightly as the other spoke and looked him over, a perplexed expression plastering itself on his face. Was this other stallion flirting with him? Midas had heard of such things but had never experienced them himself, so he was slightly confused. Of course the other male did have a rather...forceful presence with those glowing blue eyes. Tossing his head to clear the long creamy forelock from his dark eyes he was about to answer when a radiant vision of female loveliness approached them, and introduced herself. Golden lips pulled into a friendly smile, ears swiveling to encompass her silky voice. Dipping his head in a regal gesture of greeting, he introduced himself to both of them politely.

I am called Midas. It is a pleasure to meet you both, Nihlus and Shatter Me. I have just arrived in these lands and I seek a home, far away from my father's sphere of influence so that I am not always compared to him.

Long tail brushed the ground as he rustled it against his gilded flanks, extending his muzzle to exchange breath with first Nihlus and then Shatter Me. He had never felt a pull towards another male before, it was quite odd. Perhaps it was some sort of magic that the larger man was working on him? Or a side effect of the glowing eyes? But the beautiful mare, he knew why he was attracted to her. Feminine and exquisitely made, she was the epitome of female beauty. Pulling his muzzle back, he spoke again, his voice surprisingly deep for all his pretty boy looks.

Do both of you have homes or are you here searching for them as well?

If I could be the voice on your radio,
    Then I could be your long ride home.
    Midas

Messages In This Thread
    A Golden Touch - by Midas - 04-29-2015, 10:58 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Nihlus - 04-29-2015, 11:33 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Shatter Me - 04-29-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Midas - 04-30-2015, 10:10 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-30-2015, 01:50 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Nihlus - 04-30-2015, 02:46 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Midas - 05-05-2015, 10:13 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 05-06-2015, 10:26 PM