• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Golden Touch
    love is a temporary madness...
    The soft sunlight streaming down caresses her red coat as she floats lazily in an open patch of sky, free from the clouds threatening a spring storm. Her russet gaze is fixed upon the ground as she watches the comings and goings of the field far below. She had been monitoring for some time, patiently waiting for a likely candidate for recruitment. When she spies the golden stallion, her interest is piqued. As she drops slowly from the sky, she notes that others have been quicker than she to approach. She immediately recognizes the Falls’ queen, and a smile touches her dark lips. The young stallion however, she has not seen before, and she wonders from where he hails.

Alas, she is left to wonder. As she drops to the ground a short distance from the trio, she can easily hear the conversation. As she approaches the group, a radiant smile touches her lips, brightening her delicate features. Her russet gaze holds warmth and curiosity as it settles upon the stallion, who had just introduced himself as Midas. Inserting herself easily into the conversation, a teasing glint enters her eyes as she glances from Midas to Nihlus.

“I do hope that I am not interrupting.”

Turning her gaze to Shatter, she offers her a brief greeting, before turning her attention back to the stallion with the golden coat. A smile rests easily upon her features as she introduces herself.

“I am Elysteria, of the Dale. I understand that you are in search of a home. Would you be interested in hearing more of the Dale? I believe you would make a fine Dalean, if you think that it would suit.”
    elysteria
    image c nadyabird.deviantart.com; html c Insane

Messages In This Thread
    A Golden Touch - by Midas - 04-29-2015, 10:58 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Nihlus - 04-29-2015, 11:33 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Shatter Me - 04-29-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Midas - 04-30-2015, 10:10 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-30-2015, 01:50 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Nihlus - 04-30-2015, 02:46 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Midas - 05-05-2015, 10:13 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 05-06-2015, 10:26 PM