• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek]
    ROMEK
    Truth be told, Romek has been cruising the adoption den for quite some time. For whatever reason, he had been somewhat hesitant about actually talking to any of the children. He had never, well, been a father before. He had fathered before, of course, but it was a child he had never met, to a mother he had only met once.

It was daunting.

But here he was. He looked around nervously (probably even more nervously than the children). How was he supposed to go about picking out which abandoned child to take home? What would happen to the others? How the hell did anyone ever manage to make this choice before him?

So, he just approaches the first child he sees. Coincidentally, there’s two of them, although they are so mismatched that he wonders whether they are close friends, rather than twins.

”Hi, kids,” he says, a little uneasily, reaching down to exchange breaths. ”My name is Romek. What are you called? Are you related?” he smiles down to them, hopefully to reassure them that he is not a scary baby-eater.
    fuck all your dreams, they’re not all they seem

Messages In This Thread
    I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Espeon - 08-05-2016, 11:21 AM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Espeon - 08-05-2016, 04:05 PM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 05:12 PM