• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any]
    Andras

The appaloosa stallion met the dark mare in the middle of the night, and today he would show her the Falls. She did not have a home and showed interested in the kingdom, he would love nothing more than to be able to share the joy the Falls brings to others. There trip was rather long and it was the start of morning with the sky preparing to rise to the sky. It was warming up which was nice as the night breeze could get rather chilly. He knew they were near with the sound of rushing water ringing in his ears.

almost there he said with joy, turning around to view the dark mare. Continuing onward he pushed forward until they reached the entrance of the Falls this is my home he smiled looking over it. The flowers were slowly growing, and the few fully bloomed were preparing to wake up for the day. I want to show you the waterfall! he said with a small laugh following, he broke into a canter playfully thrashing his head around as he traveled to the waterfall. He slid to a halt before the lip of the water, it used to hold magical healing powers but now it was just a drinking source. It was still beautiful, it is a calming noise to listen to and he enjoyed spending his free time here This is my favorite spot, it is just so peaceful. he gazed around before turning back to the mare What do you think? curious to her thoughts on the kingdom.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

@[Mizaria]
    OOC: Sorry it took so long to make a post for you

Mizaria
    Where are you now? Another dream.
    The monster's running wild inside of me,
    I'm faded.

Mizaria was overwhelmed by the beauty the Falls held. She had seen a quick glance of the area on her way to the Valley with Topsail all those months ago, just as spring was arriving, but she had definitely not expected to be met with such rolling hills of greenery scattered with flowers all awaiting the new day, already taking back their ground from the snow that once layered the lands.  She quickly turned to watch Andras when he spoke and smiled with warmth at his words, listening to the sound of the water trickling in the river nearby. Her dark eyes trailed towards the trees, always a place she felt safe, the silhouette of the trees behind the light of the rising sun drawing to her as the rays fought to find a way through the canopy of the trees, leaves were already layered upon the trees. 

She gave an unexpected but joyous laugh as Andras burst into a canter, quickly matching his pace. Her black pillars sending her over the ground with powerful and elegant strides. She was not as fast as Andras, but what she lacked in speed she had in strength. They soon came to a stop where water fell from height unknown to her, she arched her neck, craning her head backwards to look up to its source, and then her eyes fell to the water by their hooves and her head lowered. Dipping her muzzle to the surface she played with the moving waters, making her feel like a young foal once again. 
    "I love it Andras" She said, a bright smile still warming the features of her face. Her brown eyes took in the area around them and she briefly closed her eyes, feeling comfortable around the stallion. She took in the smells and sounds of the area, and then opened her brown eyes to look towards Andras, wondering how such a breathtakingly beautiful place could have gone so unnoticed by so many - mostly herself.

@[Andras]
    Andras

The stallion laughed gently as the mare matched his pace, they cantered together and it was nice to have someone else to be with in the kingdom. He was much younger than most of the equines, he was very young for the warrior caste and Sunfall was the only equine close to his age but they didn't talk. He spent most of his time outside the kingdom trying to make friends, he hoped that Mizaria would stay so he could have someone to talk to when he pleased.

A few birds flew overhead, and a few squirrels ran around on the ground, it was so nice to see the critters returning to the Falls from there winter break. As they came to a standstill Mizaria lowered her head to drink from the water, maybe it was just Andras but to him the water tasted better than any other source. A smile curled on his lips as he gaze at the mare, she seemed so fulfilled with the kingdom.

I love it she stated and he couldn't help but feel proud to share the Falls with others I'm so glad to hear it his voice was gentle. I hope you will stay with us he looked for her gaze, with such high hopes she would become a permanent member.

@[Mizaria]

Mizaria
    I'm faded.

His question too Mizaria off guard, and her smile faltered briefly. She wasn't sure what to think of the invitation. Could she have a home? Would she like it here? What if the others did not like her. Insecure about herself she smiled nervously at Andras. 
    "I.. I don't know." She said honestly. She did not want to disappoint him, he had been far to kind to her for her to want to do that, he had shown her his favorite spot, the waterfall was a beauty, hidden away from the rest of the lands and one Mizaria wouldn't have minded to call her home, but she was uneasy. "I love this place, I just..." She paused, looking at him with her brown eyes, wondering if she could share with him what worried her. "...what if no one else likes me?" She finished, saying the words low he would have had to have his full attention on her to pick them up. 
    She looked away quickly, shyly hiding her face beneath her forelock, and decided to watch the ripples in the water, trying to pretend she wasn't there, just for a little bit. She dared a quick peek at Andras and then shied away again, she was being silly, she knew she was, but she couldn't help but feel worried. All she ever wanted was a home where she belonged, where she fit in.

@[Andras]  
    ooc; shoort sorry :/
    Andras

His smiled quickly faded as the mare appeared unsure of his question, he hoped that bringing her here she couldn't say no, but now that he has asked the question she did not seem sure if she wanted to stay. His heart beat, he just made this friend he did not want to lose her now. I don't know she mumbles. A gentle sigh broke past his lips I know you'd love it he spoke softly, his gaze turned to the ground.

He looked back to her with his ears perked when she said she loved it, but the uncertainty did not leave her eyes. what if no one likes me she said and his heart sunk. Was that what she was afraid of? Having a hard time making friends? Oh Mizaria! Everyone will love you! he said as a smile curled on his lips we are such a friendly kingdom, you will not have a hard time! he tried his best to assure the mare that she would be fine in the kingdom. If you don't like it you can leave he looked off slightly before speaking again I want you to stay... he muttered almost wishing she didn't catch it.

@[Mizaria]

Mizaria
    I'm faded.

He assured her so sweetly, so gently. The gesture warmed her a little inside, and although still as shy as ever she looked to him, meeting his gaze briefly, trying to find any hint of a lie in his words. She found none. Could it be, that she could actually have a home. Somewhere to call home, to tell others, that is where she lived. Maybe. But then her thoughts were taken swiftly from her when Andras mumbled something, her ears perked towards him, and her head tilted to meet him this time, instead of hiding beneath her forelock and looking down at the water.
    He wanted her to stay? Was he mad!? She felt some unknown sensation flutter within her and it made her feel weird. But she pushed it aside, and instead gave a bright smile. "Then of course I'll stay!" She said happily, she would not deny that she was still nervous about the others not liking her, that she'd spend her time alone within the Falls, but Andras had said himself he wanted her to stay, at least she had one friend. She could possibly follow him around for a while, learning what he had to share. They had met only recently and she wished to know more about him, and if it meant she had to join him on his travels then she would, but if he chose to stay around a while, that would have been fine with her too. Perhaps they could meet others together. It was all thoughts though and she quickly snapped from them to be there, in the now with Andras. "I'll stay" She said, more promising than anything, and also assuring herself that she was staying, that this was her home now.

@[Andras]
    Andras

She seemed lost in her own thoughts, deciding whether she should stay or leave. His body grew warmer as the anticipation built up, he truly hoped she would stay. She was such a nice mare and she would do great things for the Falls. She seemed to have a lack of esteem in herself, but the Falls will build that up quickly for her.

He exhaled a breath of relief, she agreed to stay and a large smile curled on his lips Oh that is fantastic! he rejoiced. Will you join a caste?! he was so excited he wanted to get her settled into the kingdom so that she could start exploring and growing more comfortable with the Falls. Did I mention the castes before? he said forgetting if he ever broke them down for her We have the warrior castes which protect and defend the kingdom, and defend our allies should we have to. And than there is the diplomats, they are more political and keep the kingdom at peace. Do either of those sound suiting to you? his ears were lifted to the top of his head and his gaze was humble excited to share the Falls with his new found friend.

@[Mizaria]

He showered her in information about the kingdom. And then asked her what she wanted. She felt overwhelmed by it all by kept her calm. Collecting herself she listened intently to Andras' words. Honestly she had no idea what she wanted. "I uh.." She paused, unsure. She could be tough when she wanted to, in fact, she could do that very well. But for some reason she feared Andras might now look upon her differently if she did anything 'wrong'. "I don't know" She settled upon after several silent minutes of thinking to herself. 

What more could she say really. She had a friend now, and she was scared to lose him in case she did something he thought was out of place. She didn't know why she craved the approval of others so much, but it was how it was. Even if deep within her burned the passion for war, she would never admit to it.

m i z a r i a

Heart skipped a beat,
    and when I caught it you were out of reach.

@[Andras]
    Andras

He spoke and she only seemed confused by his words, a few moments of silence passed before she said 'i don't know'. He gave a small laugh, it was fine to not know what caste to pick, in fact she did not even need to pick a caste. She was caught up in her own thoughts but it was so nice to finally have a friend that he made completely on his own. don't stress it, you have all the time in the world to make up your mind! he gently extended his neck out and nudged her shoulder playfully.

@[Mizaria]

OOC: sorry a response took so long.