• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any)

I would be lying if I had accepted the loneliness that loomed over me; there was an apparent excitement over my humor when I felt her company was near. I could see the brisk beams of dusk corroding into a grayish shade; soon to succumb to the total blackness of night. My eyes, my dark black eyes were released to the corners at which her divine shadow would develop. 

I  was well-versed in reacquainting her blackly envelopment, but I could never attain the patience to wait; and she knew this well. My limbs swelled as I descended deeper into her obscurity; ashen cracked claws carelessly blaring at the ground. I wanted her to take me now; I felt the blackness; but what I had expected to satisfy me – did not. My night precariously teased me.

My movement plodded into a creeping tread as my eyes engrossed her every detail. It was hard to think she was escaping me so soon. In my blackened wanderlust - I understood a few throbbing sounds were approaching; it was sweetly defiant in its unhurried pace. Oiled black lips curled in concern as my awe groped the movement. It was not her.

It certainly was a darkly sight caped by my beloved. At first; I thought the strange figure to have branches of legs, even observed how it could move with the conflicting orchestration of its limbs. This was a short lived curiosity as a much smaller black figure departed the blackly mass. It was so small. Delicate.

She annoyingly thrusted my sight; the blackness dripped right from my wetted gaze, gravitating with its sluggish blight. The stream of rot rolled into my nasals, arranging along the contours of my tongue through breaches of my mouth’s ceiling. A menacing grin sealed along my chapped gray lips as the decay baked. I tapped my nails, dragging my giant shadow along the direction of the blackish pair. Itching eyes were cared by the waxen flaw along the larger creature’s face. I was stuck on it. The bright defect was immune to the ominous touch of her. It should pain my embellished pupils, but there it was, so carefully etched down to the object's lips. Life, I could see the life that deserted the prettied lips.

I was stuck, I was so engrossed with thought as I watched them move - and breathe and move. Their movements required more breathing. I had the same parts and as if they functioned the same - my observations forced my advocacy to push the air from my lungs. It rumbled deep inside, piercing apart my once sealed lips. The air escaped with the putrid mark of my existence - yet its chemical makeup remained unchanged.

V E | I S

If you see a light at the end – it’s just the sun in your eyes.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any) - by velis - 08-06-2016, 01:38 PM