• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any)

Mezanix
    All my friends are heathens, take it slow,
    Wait for them to ask you who you know.

He moved as one with the shadows. Where he moved the darkness followed, clinging to him so tightly as if he were a black hole. He she been in any other situation, perhaps she would have taken a kinder approach. Right now though, she feared for her son. For her delicate little bundle of life, that she alone had brought into the world. She barely knew the father, but his red eyes nor his pitch black coat laced in scars were not something she'd forget easily. Indeed, it had been but a quick encountering, desires on overdrive for both sides, a quick and easy courting on his behalf, and a foolish gesture from hers. But otherwise the father was nothing to her. Somewhere along her travels she had heard word of him. A king. That just sealed the deal that she would not find him, to let him see his son. He probably didn't care anyway, and Mezanix liked it better that way. Perhaps.

This black brute however, was different. The shadows laced him in their grip, caressing his muscular body as he moved closer. Too close. Mezanix snapped a hoof to the ground, stamping in warning towards him. She moved back, taking Zythan with her. She watched him, uneasily. Who was he. What did he want. What was he. He held no scent of equine, or living, for that matter. He moved as though he were one with the shadows, as if he were prowling like a predator, yet he spoke with words to attempt to confuse her.

Her. Who was her? What was her? Was there someone else that she had missed? She searched around quickly, black eyes flickering back and forth between the darkness and the brute. Nothing. Her eyes quickly rest upon her son, tucked safely by her side. He was silent as the two larger horses passed words, his gaze focused on the stallion, ears perked forth as curiosity crawled through his bones. Mezanix met the brute's gaze again with her own, and decided to ignore his last statement, or questions. Whatever he chose them to be. To her they were nonsense. 

"I'm passing through, traveling under the blanket the night gives us." She said, still uneasy about him, but she saw no other way out of this. If she moved off without a word she feared he may follow her, and by that point she would have lost sight of him. She preferred to see him instead, so she stayed. 

@[velis]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any) - by Mezanix - 08-07-2016, 12:11 AM