• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any)

My eyes were reproachable with their bore over the creature. My consideration retired the observation; I had the female’s every blackly fraction etched into my mind; I would not forget something so fair.

I was enraptured by the view of this tiny boy – my physical correction had not yet complete as he was so far below me. My neck had only moved slightly downward, my skull drooped to allow my gaze; my gaze that was glassed with a tar-like sheen; at times it could appear white – but it was as black as the moment we stood in. The blackest. It eased; the black was calm in its introduction to the tiny boy, it felt instinctual; this thing was so vulnerable, quiet… naive. I had no desire to corrupt him; I felt that I so easily could; but his indirect attention was so endearing. It was so… new.

I had thought my mannerisms were in respect; yet the lady had thought otherwise with a piercing percussion to the ground. The sound was not bitter to my hearing and my reaction was quite delayed. I had only returned to the creature when it spoke. When it spoke, it did not release anything I had craved. I was simple. I did not esteem being evaded; especially when I had made the effort to come forth.

”I ask your name”.

The levels of my reverberation was unchanged; my humor did not reveal – I simply wore the mask of nothingness.

”I ask your name and what this small creature is.”

My pupils only exaggerated as they laid on the blacker form of the female; there was no brighter tone to grasp – my night exemplified my blackly allure.

”My night does not cover you…”

I could not resist my statement of words gurgling over my decay.

”If she protected you, she would not have brought you to me.”

I was ignorant to the timing of my phrase; but my night was deceiving this creature in her own grim entertainment. She wanted us all to immerse under her presence. She wanted me to discover this child with mother. A child. My eyes grasped the tiny object once more – it was young, alive; and growing. It was only a child.

My discovery was only apparent in the slight quiver of my face, only a spec of my mouth had cracked as my reaction weighted my jaw.

V E | I S

My life is full of longing, but for what I'll never know. I've been drawn into the fire as I reap what I sow..

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any) - by velis - 08-07-2016, 11:21 PM