• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any)

Mezanix
    All my friends are heathens, take it slow,
    Wait for them to ask you who you know.

Her dark pools watched his own as he spoke, curious as to why he chose to speak in riddles, putting aside the annoyance of it. She felt Zythan's muzzle brush against her side as he moved closer into her and suddenly it was just her and her child, the stranger not part of her thoughts. Her dark eyes fell upon the small cold and her gaze gentled and warmed as she nuzzled him back, playing with a lock of his small stubby mane as she did so. All too soon was their interaction broken when he spoke.

Mezanix's gaze turned back to the stallions and her gaze harded back to the unsure, un-trusting barrier she had over them before. She thought briefly over what she might say to the stallion. Should words escape her maw that may be wrong, she could end up in trouble. She was tall, yes, broad, muscular, all of what her bloodlines had made her, but he was too.
    "I go by the name, Mezanix." She paused, eyes drifting to her son and then back to the stallion. "And this is my child, my son, Zythan." She finished, feeling a little more at ease as he seemed to be pleased to have their names. However her stance changed when he claimed the night did not cover her. Unsure why but this angered her and her ears fell against her cranium before quickly moving back forth again.

"If the night does not cover me, then I should definitely not be here now. I can assure you, the night overs me and my son cover." She spoke passionately, but no emotion other than distrust shimmered in her black pools. Her mind was now full of memories from the past, of the lands she had once called home, of the family she had once upon a time lived with. But then she was back in the now all over again, staring this mysterious black figure down.

Please don't make any sudden moves,
    You don't know the half of the abuse.

@[velis]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any) - by Mezanix - 08-08-2016, 09:47 PM