• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall}

He listened to Sunfall as she spoke about having children, living in fear of war. His body tensed, and he looked at her pressing his body against her I will protect our children with my life, regardless the state of war he snorted, his tone was regal as he thought about his future children. I will protect you and them he gently nuzzled her shoulder in assurance. He held the highest position in the kingdom for the warrior caste and he would be damned to let anything bad happen to one of his foals, he would give his life for them. His body relaxed as the thoughts passed, and a small smile curved his lips.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk
    She sighed with relief as he said he'd protect her and their foals, it was exactly what she wanted to hear from her mate - whoever it might be, if it hadn't been Jedi - and leaned against him, pressing back. She softened at the nuzzle, and listened to his next words. "And I'll be by your side, fighting for their lives, Jedi. Our lives." She states with a fierce love in her voice, and leans her neck over his lovingly.

She wondered how their foals would look, with him having some color to add to her grey coat. She hoped they would be as wonderful as she imagined them, and they likely would be with such wonderful, responsible and kind parents.

@[Jedi]
    OOC - I'm not used to writing romance.. It's starting to show.