• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting
    Who cares if hell awaits?
    We're having drinks at heaven's gate.

The golden woman's attention is caught by Brynmor's voice, It is assertive but not demanding. A few moments pass as she listens further, lobes moving restlessly before she moves to seek the stallion, biding his request.

When Mari arrives, there are already a few other horses. Mostly mares that had recently approached the topic of gaining promotions. Mari had already immersed herself in recruiting new equines but she listens anyway, noting that she should return to the field after Brynmor concludes the meeting.

Already, Mari had completed a steal (though friendly) she was not detected. But for now she remains quiet in the stallion's presence and listens politely to his desires and advice.

M A R I B E  L

Sorry it's short, wasn't sure if she was required to respond.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting - by Maribel - 08-22-2016, 02:43 PM