• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting
    Even though Thanata was still working on overcoming the crippling fear of being around others, thanks to a great deal of time and adaption, she was getting better. She was now okay with having horses around her, though she still preserved a huge space bubble. If a horse got too close to her, Thanata would move away, not wanting anyone near her.

She had indeed hear Brynmor's call, but Thanata had been lurking near the edge of the territory, far away from where the diplomat meeting was taking place. Naturally, even at a fast gait, it had taken her a while to get there. When she did, she was a bit out of breath, considering she'd been running for so long. Her coat was a bit lathered despite the frigid temperatures outside, and her nostrils flared with each breath.

As she regained her breath, the mare listened quietly to the other members of the diplomat caste as they gave their progress reports to Brynmor. Deciding to speak up, letting Brynmor know of one thing she'd been up too, she took a deep breath to steel her confidence.

"I ran into a mare from the Falls one day when I was out, looking for new members to recruit," Thanata said. "The Falls have become a little hostile towards horses from other kingdoms. I do not believe they are looking for any alliances right now; they are still worried more will happen to their kingdom should they allow newcomers."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting - by Thanata - 08-30-2016, 11:05 AM