• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting
    ROMEK
    The spotted stallion, although less than gifted in the talents of the tongue, is not quite stupid enough to not realise the importance of diplomacy. They don’t live on an isolated island, after all, and the comings and goings of the other kingdoms are awfully important. Romek had been in the process of stealing a Jungle mare when Offspring had mentioned they were trying to foster good relations. So when he hears the call for the Tundra diplomats, he heads over in that direction.

He slips in easily and quietly, beside Maribel, briefly lipping at her mane in greeting before turning to Brynmor and all the speaking. A lot of speaking. It’s when a black mare speaks of the Falls that he realises that he does actually have something to contribute, after all.

”Hello. I am Romek. I’m not a diplomat. I hope I am still welcome.” his golden eyes are still and calm as he makes eye contact briefly with the Governor. ”The Falls’ soldiers are active. Twice, I have gone to the mock battleground, and twice a soldier of the Falls has taken the challenge. The first had been little more than an inexperienced boy. But a nice enough lad. Andras, is his name, and one who I also consider a friend. He has come to visit the Tundra before. The second was a mare, and a whole lot more competent.”

Now, he didn’t know if his experiences were even relevant here, but he felt it might be worth mentioning. He settles in to listen to them.
    fuck all your dreams, they’re not all they seem

Messages In This Thread
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting - by Romek - 08-30-2016, 03:07 PM