• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    And just like that, Estela acquiesced to the Tundra.

It’ll be a life among stallions so surely it won’t be for the weak-hearted. She had her doubts in which she openly expressed, but with the options resting in front of her Estela couldn’t resist the temptation in creating a new path for herself, one that involved assisting a kingdom once closed off to mares. Perhaps it will give her an edge, an advantage above the Amazons, but she doesn’t quite jump to that conclusion yet. Time will offer her an answer to that; for now, she is nothing but a new recruit, fresh meat to the once-Bachelor kingdom.

Her footsteps whisper across the permafrost, silenced by the padding underneath her feet. A smug grin stretches across her lips as she takes a moment to admire herself and the claws that have taken the place of hooves. These talons are all she has ever known, but she loves them despite the confused glances shot in her direction. Had she been given the choice she would have still chosen what she has; why would she want loud, blocky hooves? What she is, is a monster. The blood of hell runs through her veins and yet the predatory claws are all she had inherited. How ironic that her angel of a father sired undead and hellish children. A low chuckle resonates through her body.

The hours seemingly flew as night turned into day and after a brief rest in an abandoned forest. Before long Estela found herself pummeled by blistering winds and snow. The snow had welcomed her long before reaching the kingdom. The trees that sheltered her in the night were white-tipped and chilled. They were the guardsmen of the approaching landscape, her beacons to show how close she is to her destination. With a final glance over her shoulder the girl ventured onward, refreshed and prepared.

And then she is here.

It’s almost just the blink of an eye, the remaining part of her venture, until she arrives at the invisible borders. With curious eyes she stares across the open landscape and sees darkened figures in the world of white. Although summer is nearly here she still only sees an occasional patch of green or flowers. Beyond that, it looks almost barren from her perspective, but she doesn’t allow herself to be deterred. This is what she needs – an opportunity, a home, responsibility – and so she doesn’t waver as she waits impatiently for the first to greet her.

Estela
    lies are dripping off your face
    A U R U M N
    too hot, hot damn

I keep telling myself I’ll go look around someday, out to someplace warmer. But then I get bored and realize how fluffy my beautiful bay tobiano coat has gotten and then I decide to wait. But today is different. I’m going. Gonna get to that meadow and meet some pretty little thing. I get as close as the border and then I see… well I’m pretty sure it’s a female. It’s so damn hard to see with all this blinding white. I decide to investigate.

Yep, definitely a female. Pretty, but with a dangerous look to her. I can dig it. She looks like she has business on the brain, but hopefully one look at me and she’ll forget that pointless shit. But just in case I’ll try to look as “diplomat-y” as possible. 

As I sidle up to the bay girl I give her my signature sideways smile (my smolder if you will) and nod. “Hey, I’m Aurumn. You lost sweetheart?” I mean, honestly, why would any girl come to this godforsaken country unless they were just that thirsty? 

make a dragon wanna retire man

Whatever you do, don’t take this idiot seriously :’D
    Pot Of Cream grazed in view of the mare and stallion.She wouldn't bother bitching around with them.Her life was already fucked up.What would she do?She wanted to cheat on her new stallion.While she didn't feel like doing it yet,she knew she would breed with another stallion.She would start going into heat on the 19th and end on the 23rd.She would have to be quick about getting herself a stallion.

She looked up and saw the mare and stallion.Her Cremello colour glistening like crystals.She went back to grazing but felt thirsty.Luckily,the grass was wet and it gave her some water.But not enough to satisfy her.She walked a little closer to the mare and stallion being careful not to get too close to them.She didn't want to interrupt there special meeting.

She let out a little whinny.She turned to look at herself as if to say "Why did I do that".She didn't realise she sati fit aloud.Woukd they hear it?
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    The snow latches onto her ankles and buries knives into her veins. Immobility almost grips her, but she slowly begins to sway and alternate in lifting her paws. They are beyond warming themselves while she still stands in the shallow snow bank, suffering in order to better digest the world she is immersing herself in. It’s only after the minutes leak into an hour that she brings the sunlight to her discretion. The light intensifies on the snow around her, the heat closely following in pursuit until there is a patch of melted snow surrounding her. The permafrost withers in the face of the sunlight enough so that wilted grass is able to weakly lift from their frozen tombs. Estela glances down smugly, but the expression dims quickly when she hears muffled footsteps looming like storm clouds.

Unable to mask her disappointment she peers up at him with her gold-flecked eyes. They gleam beneath her porcelain forelock, scrutinizing him before leveling on his own. ”Seriously?” Her lips curve into a frown, her brows furrowing. ”No, I’m not lost and I sure as hell am not your sweetheart,” her voice is venomous and yet she does nothing more than inch away from him. The edge of snow kisses her foot and she lifts it abruptly. Perhaps she will eventually adapt to the climate and snow, but her body is attuned to the southeastern ways of the Dale where there are rolling green hills and heat, most importantly.

A voice in the distance offers a distraction, but it’s mediocre at best. The opposite mare offers nothing to the conversation and so Estela refocuses and stares rigidly at Aurumn. ”I was recruited to this,” she briefly pauses to glance across the open landscape, ”once-brotherhood. I hope it won’t be a waste,” of time, of effort. She has hopes and ambitions, much more than she would want lost on distractions.

Estela
    lies are dripping off your face
    Josie
    Josie
    Like the dancer before me

Josie has been very busy, traveling from the field to the kingdom and on repeat. She stood just inside the kingdom but was able to hear the chatter of many equines at the border, she cocked her head to the right and figured she might as well see what the commotion was for.

As she pondered to the border she saw the familiar face, it was none other than Estela, but she appeared to be more than displeased. The obnoxious painted stallion, she has heard of him but did not personally meet him. She took in a deep breath and erased the thoughts from her head, she really shouldn't judge someone she hasn't met. Estela! she yelled out as she pranced over to the trio with a smile. I am so glad that you decided to visit the Tundra! a smile parted her lips, she knew that Estela would most likely not stay, but it was certainly nice to see the familiar face.

She turned to the painted stallion and gently dipped her head in greeting before turning back to Estela. So are you here to stay? she said in an ecstatic tone.