• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nothing's only words; family

Sahm was in the Tundra with Newton now. They were together again at last, and if Newton could change the situation for Sahm’s sake, he would. Newton felt peace when Sahm was beside him. They were not only lovers but also friends. Sahm knew Newton’s deepest secrets and visa versa. They exchanged sweet whispers at night while embracing each other in an eternal bound. Newton felt as if he fit perfectly within the curvature of Sahm’s neck. Their colors and fur blended together in perfect harmony. As Newton’s belly grew rounder Sahm grew more attentive. He conjured special food, and eased Newton’s aches with his magic. They were their own family.

Besides the three of them Newton had a close bond with his parents and siblings and it was important that Sahm would be accepted amongst his larger family. One morning while peacefully leaning against Sahm, Newton heard the quiet call of his mother. ”Sahm!” Newton exclaimed. ”Did ya hear that?”

”Hear what?” Sahm said with a prick of his ears.
    ”That call….” Newton mused ”It’s my mom…”

Sahm could immediately feel his gut begin to churn for he knew what Newton was about to suggest. Newton smiled and quietly laughed while nudging Sahm gently on the neck. ”You’ll be fine…they’ll love you just like I love you” He said before tickling Sahm’s neck with nibbling kisses. Sahm couldn’t help but laugh and tug his neck away before swinging his nose back to meet Newton’s forehead. He gave him a kiss and said, ”Okay…for you I’ll do anything”

The two soon headed off in the direction of the sound. Newton led the way with great excitement, and Sahm tailed closely behind, admiring his lover as the strength of Newton’s body flew forward. The journey took little time, and soon the couple stood before Eira, Weir, and their other children. Newton stepped first to his mother and nuzzled her neck before going to his father and doing the same. ”Mother, father..” He exclaimed. ”I am happy to see I have another sister.” He gleamed. ”I also wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend, Sahm” Newton gestured toward the sabino stallion. Sahm stepped beside Newton, nudged his neck lovingly before speaking. ”Nice to meet you.”

sahm and newton
    the magician and the ice shifter

Messages In This Thread
    nothing's only words; family - by Eira - 08-11-2016, 06:34 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; family - by Weir - 08-16-2016, 04:36 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; family - by Sahm+Newton - 08-24-2016, 12:34 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; family - by Eira - 08-24-2016, 10:33 PM