• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

; a vision softly creeping
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

Nothing was ever truly silent. Even his valley, with her eerie quiet, had sound if one would only listen. The movement of the pines, the sound of water dripping, vibrations caused by birds or other animals. Just like this, even the voiceless are not truly silent. Their bodies have an orchestra to them; their heart beating, their blood rushing to and fro, the swish of a tail, the sharp huff of an inhale or exhale. 

And so he does not question her lack of words. She is not the first voiceless equine he has encountered, nor will she be the last. While it causes some hindrances to conversation for those not adept at delving into others’ minds, it does not turn him away. Instead he muses about what she could do if he were to make her his; with no voice to cry out it would simply be a matter of his strength against hers - and his was enough to win that battle. But even if she did not resist, how would she show her emotion without the use of such a basic capacity as sound. Of course, emotion was not necessary for him, but it made it all much more…stimulating. 

The beast simply lets the quiet surround them once more, acknowledging her display with a nod before turning his dark eyes once more to the others in the meadow. He considers the conundrum for a moment, ears moving to sounds around them like swivels with their own ideas. Finally he sighs. “Well I’m not the type to read minds, but I know a few. They might make your life a little easier.” He looks at her again, thoughtful. “You should follow me to the Valley. The Queen is voiceless as well. But there is a magician as well; he might be able to think of something for you.”

Now that business is over, a dangerous smile spreads over his lips and a glint takes over his eyes. “Unless you’d rather just stay here with me for a while.” He was never one to pass up an opportunity for entertainment. 

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    ; a vision softly creeping - by Aranea - 08-13-2016, 07:35 PM
    RE: ; a vision softly creeping - by Gunsynd - 08-15-2016, 04:31 PM
    RE: ; a vision softly creeping - by Aranea - 08-16-2016, 12:50 AM
    RE: ; a vision softly creeping - by Gunsynd - 08-18-2016, 07:10 PM
    RE: ; a vision softly creeping - by Aranea - 08-18-2016, 11:11 PM