• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm burning but my heart is on the wire; Gunsynd
    She’s really not sure what to do with herself any more. 

She’d loved her place in the Jungle. As a simple resident, she’d had no responsibilities. She’d spent her days wandering the Jungle, occasionally testing out her abilities when the mood struck her. Life had been simple and easy.

Then her sister had become queen.

And now Lexa suddenly expects her to do things.

The silver tipped mare grumbles to herself as she flounces into the meadow, throwing a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure that her sister hasn’t decided to follow her. She wouldn’t put it past the spotted mare, what with how nosy she’s been lately. Always popping up with Larken least expects it, and urging her to do something for the kingdom. Ugh.

It’s not that she doesn’t like the Amazons. She loves the kingdom, she was born there, and has lived in it for her entire life. It’s just … it’s hard following in her mother and sister’s footsteps. No matter what she does, she will always be compared to them. And she - with her quick temper, often foul mouth, and tenuous grasp on her weather abilities - will never measure up. So what’s the point in even trying?

A sigh escapes her as she turns for the lake on the meadow’s northern edge. When she reaches the shore, she takes a few steps forward into the water, enjoying the cool touch of the water on her ankles. She needs to do something soon … but she has no idea what. She just hopes it won’t involve leaving the Jungle behind.
    Larken
    i'm burning but     my heart is on the wire
    dont need a thousand guards to lock me in
    doesn't take a fool to start a fire
    solitary spark and wars begin

@[Gunsynd]
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

With a crack, not unlike that of lightning, he finds himself in the meadow. While traveling this way required much more energy than simply unfolding his transparent wings, he found the rush of magic, the complete control over his essence, to be utterly addictive. It was a high and one he needed. His dark eyes, contracted from the high glance around to see the effect his sudden appearance has had on those around him. Birds take flight, rabbits dart off in various directions, horses look up in surprise, some visibly distraught. He inhales deeply and begins to move himself towards the lake. He wants to feel the cold rush of the water over his inky pelt after that ethereal experience. 

But the lake is occupied by a lone female. Normally this in itself would entertain him, but today he finds its a simple nuisance. The girl reeks of the jungle. He had known his fair share of the rank of sisters. Most of them were angry, bitter women who liked to vilify those that did not share their chromosome makeup. Some he had taken by force, just to remind them of their place in the world while others had come crawling to him, begging to be made into real women. He does not take the time to consider which of the two groups this mare would fall into, he simply brushes past her and dives fully into the cold waters of the lake. 

He submerges himself totally, turning his pelt into a perfect replica of the water around him. The piercing cold is exactly what his brain needed to recover from the trip here. He changes his lungs into gills to allow himself to stay under longer, his body becoming frigid and stiff. He relishes the overwhelming feeling, the pinpricks all over his body like the kiss of death itself. Moments, minutes pass before he resumes his normal state and emerges from the water, shaking the water from his great, transparent wings that glisten with the tendrils of liquid. He folds them and places them back at his sides, visible only in the continued shimmer of moisture. 

His dark eyes, refreshed and mischievous now find that the jungle mare remains where she had stood when he took his plunge. Perhaps she would provide some entertainment after all. An ominous grin makes its way onto his dark lips and suddenly he is gone, his body now a mist that floats on an artificial wind to the mare’s side. And then he is there, his body beside hers as it reforms from its temporarily gaseous state. The heat from her body radiates out and he soaks it up to rejuvenate his frozen limbs. He towers over her, the same grin on his devilishly handsome features as his eyes climb over her possessively. 

“Why has the kitten roamed so far from her jungle?” He asks sadistically, the baritone voice just loud enough to reach her ears. Don’t run, darling - he can find you.

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3
    She sighs as her head dips down and her lips touch the water’s cool surface. What is she going to do? She can’t keep avoiding her sister forever. She’s going to have to make a choice of some kind eventually.

The sound of rushing hooves and her dark head springs up to look about. She catches just a glimpse of a dark blur as it rushes by, and she takes a startled step back as something large and black dives into the lake in front of her.

The lake ripples where the object had made contact, but nothing resurfaces. Her curiosity overriding her surprise, she takes a step forward, brown eyes narrowing at the dark waters in front of her. But there’s nothing there. “What on earth …?”

And then suddenly something moves.

A black stallion is rising from the lake … no, that’s not quite right. It’s more like part of the lake is turning into the stallion. How very curious. She’s impressed, but probably not nearly as impressed as the stallion expects her to be. Strange and wondrous abilities are a dime a dozen these days. Larken herself has a little something tucked away.

He disappears suddenly, vanishing out of thin air, only to reappear on the earth beside her. Her head cocks to the side as he grins at her. If she’d had eyebrows, she would have raised one. Someone clearly thinks himself quite the handsome rogue (she firmly ignores the sudden stirring in her belly). She’ll have to put him through his paces a bit.

“Far from a kitten my dear.” She smirks at him, sending him a side long look through her lashes. “More like a tiger, perhaps …” She throws her head back, brown eyes staring directly into the skies above. Clouds gather and darken and winds pull downward, surrounding her in her own little funnel. Her feet lift off the ground, and within moments she’s staring down at the black beast as lightning flickers in the sky above. “A tiger with some teeth.”

She lets the winds softly drop her back to earth, and she turns on the stallion with a wide grin. “What about you? Any more tricks up your sleeve?” Silly girl, she doesn’t even know she’s flirty. Or at least, what passes for flirting with her anyway.
    Larken
    i'm burning but my heart is on the wire
    Gunsynd

Oh this would be interesting after all. His eyes narrow as the jungle girl speaks and subsequently throws her head back. He is ever wary of the many different gifts of the inhabitants of these lands, so he is prepared to take whatever precaution is necessary. When the winds pick up he becomes less solid and allows the torrents to whip through him. He stands, unmoved, simply watching the spectacle unfold. He smiles as the funnel cloud surrounds her and picks her off the ground; what a show. He would have clapped if he had hands.

When the winds die down and his little toy comes back down to earth he allows his body to return to its entirety. He laughs at her words, the sinister sound coming from deep in his throat. These jungle cats always think so very highly of themselves. It makes it even sweeter when they become his prey. 

And this one would, it was so intoxicatingly obvious. But she wants to be impressed first, as if his first impression wasn’t enough. (He could impress her quite quickly and without any special abilities if he wanted, but this little thing is so naive, so innocent, he wants to draw it out a little.) The sideways grin returns to his lips and he moves his body closer to hers, lips reaching out to play with the hair of her mane. She is so young, so vibrant - he can smell it in the blood rushing beneath her spotted pelt. He wonders what all that youth will taste like. 

“A tiger you say?” He growls, his mind already far from her little game. But he will play along, if only to make the end result more stimulating. His body becomes smaller, sleeker. Black morphs into stripes surrounded by orange, hooves become paws clad in fearsome claws. His face is suddenly that of a feline, whiskers, cat eyes and the teeth she had mentioned earlier. He retained some of his heft, however and was larger than a normal jungle king - it was simply too taxing to become much smaller and he wanted to save his strength. He curls himself around her in that cat-like fashion, his eyes alight with amusement. 

“Hardly a trick, kitten. But I can show you some if you are that curious.” His devilish laugh curls around them again like smoke and he rubs against her before using his sandpaper tongue against the base of her neck, like a connoisseur smelling a wine before taking a sip. This one would be best savored. 

Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3
    She grins at the amusement on his face, revelling in the wild feeling of the winds whipping against her dark coat. He stands fast against the gale however, an unusual feat, and she eyes him as the winds release her back to earth. Whatever his ability is (and he obviously has one besides those see-through wings), it’s certainly very interesting. Even her bullheaded sister has to use her own ability to withstand her winds. 

Her head cocks to the side at the laugh that rips from his throat, but as with most things in life, Larken flat out ignores the hint of danger lurking there. One would think she would have learned after dying once. Apparently not. Perhaps it’s simply because she knows how much Lexa would rage if she saw her acting like this.

“Oooo.” She coos appropriately as his body begins to change, shrinking and lengthening to become the very tiger she had claimed to be. She finally feels the slightest twinge of fear at the sight of the beast - she had been killed by that tiger in the Chamber after all - but she crams the emotion down into the darkest corners of her being. She will not lose face here, not when she’s already having so much fun. Very impressive,” she says, without the slightest hint of condescension. “And you say you can do more? I’d like to see, if you’re willing …”

Her head leans down as the tiger curls around her, taking a deep breath of his heady male scent. She certainly doesn’t get enough of that in the Jungle. She can’t help but shiver in excitement as the rough cat-tongue snakes out to to taste her withers. “I’m not entirely a one trick pony myself.” She throws a brief glance up at the sky, and snowflakes begin to flutter down despite the warmth of the day.

They coat her dark back, leaving a fine, lacy pattern in white. Her eyes return to the tiger’s, her lips still sporting a huge grin. “Not nearly as impressive as what you’re about to show me I’m sure.”
    Larken
    i'm burning but     my heart is on the wire
    Gunsynd

So she was a jungle cat that didn’t get nearly enough male attention. He could work with that. In fact, he would run with it. She strokes his ego with her words, just enough to make him smile, black lips curling over ivory fangs. He moves past her front, his large triangle nose and whiskers tickling her hind left leg. He moves his head upwards, enjoying the curve of her musculature and the continuous thump thump of blood just beneath the taut skin. The sandpaper tongue escapes him once more and tastes the black pelt of her flank. 

Her words continue to pour out between them like an anxious safety net. He was beyond words now, kitten. But he is distracted somewhat by the sudden shower of snowflakes and the peculiar pattern they form on her pelt. The white against black intrigues him and he is prompted to add his own flair to the artistic effect. The fangs pierce her supple flesh before she has time to shy away from them. He holds her to him with a strong paw around her leg. The pleasure was never as good without the pain. He would provide both, lucky girl. 

He licks at her wound, savoring the young blood with with passion of a savage. He retreats to admire his handiwork, the dark red mingling with the black and white. True art. A sadistic laugh erupts from his maw and his eyes become wild with animalistic instinct. He was not done. He creates a searing heat in his claws, waits until the enamel is like white-hot steel. And then he pounces. He throws his feline form at the mare’s hindquarters as if he were truly hunting her. He drags the searing claws down her haunches and nibbles at the skin along her spine. She would carry those scars with her always like a brand. She was his. 

Suddenly he is himself again, a black demon with transparent and leather wings spread wide for balance. He changes his angle on his target slightly, gnashing at the frost-covered mane at the base of her neck before plunging himself inside her. Yes, kitten, you will dream of him. Whether it is fantasies or nightmares is really up to you.

Once satisfied he dismounts, taking a moment to appreciate the damage he has done to her once flawless exterior. He extends his neck to her side and laps up a trickle of the dark red blood that had escaped since his first attack. He licks the dried blood from his lips and gives a lopsided smile in his hazy high. Barely looking at her he begins to head back towards the valley. “When you want another demonstration come find me, kitten.”