• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I call your name, but you're not around - No herds
    Raxa's ears turned back, hearing another approaching. Her electric blue eyes made out the form of a black mare, an Appaloosa apparently, who smelled of the Jungle. Silently gritting her teeth at the knowledge of such a place, Raxa kept a calm facade, instead just gazing at the mare as she walked up to the mare and the filly.

"Not entirely sure. I just found her here, alone, so I'm assuming like the majority of the foals that are here, she was abandoned," Raxa whispered to the mare, taking great care to keep quiet so the foal wouldn't hear her. The foal looked old enough to start forming memories inside her little brain, so hearing that her dam might've abandoned her, whether for good or not, would trouble her greatly.

Raxa watched the little filly reach her muzzle out to the black mare that had arrived at the situation a couple of seconds ago. The brindled mare had grown used to horses sneaking up on her at this point, so a new mare suddenly showing up didn't phase her this time around.

The foal got to her hooves, letting out a call, clearly for someone she wanted to appear. Raxa's eyes softened, saddened for the little one's plight. She knew what it was like to feel alone at this age, to feel abandoned...

"Your name is Jinju? That's a very nice name," Raxa complimented, giving the filly a smile.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I call your name, but you're not around - No herds - by Raxa - 08-16-2016, 11:45 PM