• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any]
    Raxa was not one to take trespassing with a friendly nip to the withers, no matter what motive the horse had. In this case, despite the peaceful demeanor the mare was giving off, that didn't change the fact she had come to the kingdom without permission. Tensing as she realized there was an intruder, Raxa reared before taking off at a gallop, heading for the border of the kingdom where she sensed the intruder was.

The warrior mare skidded to a halt in front of the intruder, rearing a couple inches into the air and throwing her head back, coming down with a large stomp of her hooves. Her eyes narrowed, the mare's ears went against her skull as she faced this new mare, her tail flicking back and forth, showing her displeasure.

"You say you are here for peace, yet you trespass the kingdom borders without permission. What state of mind are you in that gives you the right to do so?" Raxa asked angrily, stomping her front hoof again.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-14-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 06:17 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-17-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-19-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-19-2016, 08:41 PM